Service requests shall be classified as an EMERGENCY when the work requires immediate action to eliminate hazards that pose a threat to the life, health , or security of faculty, staff, students, or guests; to prevent loss or damage to College property and equipment; to restore essential utility services; and/or; to ensure the continuation of mission critical services.
To make a request for emergency work, call the Access Control Hotline at extension 5397 between the hours of 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
For emergency assistance outside of normal working hours, please contact the Office of Campus Police Services at extension 2345.
True access control emergency situations will be made the highest priority. Examples of these situations would be as follows:
- Exterior building door will not secure
- A key is broken off in a door lock
- The key turns but the latch will not retract
- The lock will not operate at all
- SafLok electronic lock problems of any kind
- A door knob (lever) is very loose or has fallen off
- Emergency repairs to automatic handicap door operators
If you see no advance on your emergency request, please contact Mr. Vernon Kelley, supervisor of Access Control Services, at extension 3126.